(9) Glare. This is set at accept at slave node; reject at master node.
(10) Routing channel (RSS). This is not currently applicable. There is no flood search
routing capability in the EAC network.
c. Tables 3-1 through 3-3, pages 3-13 through 3-15, illustrate the above planning
(1) Table 3-1 lists the cable adjustment settings for the node switch to EAC via the
AN/TRC-170 radio terminal set.
(2) Table 3-2 lists the cable adjustment settings for the node switch to EAC via
AN/TRC-173 radio terminal set and AN/TRC-174 radio repeater.
(3) Table 3-3 lists the cable adjustment settings for the node switch to EAC via
AN/TSC-85A/93A SATCOM terminals (using TD-1337 TRITAC port).
Table 3-1. Node Switch to EAC via AN/TRC-170
NOTE 1: The AN/TTC-39 must be set to Slave.
NOTE 2: Mission entry for the AN/TRC-170 indicates the unit should use distant end for
NOTE 3: Group entry for the AN/TRC-170 directs the unit to use whichever timing source is
on the group entering the unit (e.g., the node switch or AN/TTC-39A; whichever it is