(2) Tilt the front forward or backward to the angle desired.
(3) After the tilting adjustment is made, tighten the front pivot
(4) Loosen the front slide and swing lock knob.
(5) Grasp the front frame (figure 5) near the base and rotate it on
the front carriage to the desired angle.
(6) After positioning the front frame, tighten the front slide and
swing lock knob securely.
e. The rear frame has similar swinging and tilting provisions to permit
correction for converging and diverging horizontal and vertical lines. The
method of adjusting the rear frame is the same as described in d above,
except that the rear controls are used.
Detents are provided to indicate when the front and rear frames are
in the normal perpendicular and swing positions with respect to the