b. Mechanical surfaces.
(1) Clean all exposed parts of the equipment with a dry lintfree cloth.
(2) Use a camel's hair brush or an air syringe to remove dust and
foreign matter from hardtoreach parts on the equipment.
(3) If foreign matter cannot be removed from the mechanical parts of the
equipment by normal dry wiping, use a lintfree cloth moistened with
cleaning compound to remove stubborn grime. Wipe the cleaned parts with a
clean dry lintfree cloth immediately after cleaning.
Do not allow cleaning compound to come in contact with
54. You are performing operator's preventive maintenance on your camera
equipment and you have found that the shutter mechanism does not work
properly. In what column on the DA Form 2404 must you make the entry of
this fault? (select one)
55. In order to safely remove dirt and dust from the optical lens elements
of a camera, you should only use ___________________________________________
56. How do you correctly use the lens tissue when cleaning an optical