(2) Depress the plunger and lock it in the depressed position with the
locking screw. (The plunger should remain depressed until the locking screw
(3) Attach the cable release to the camera shutter release and operate
it several times. (It should remain securely fastened.)
(4) Inspect the fabric covering for signs of wear.
l. Lens hoods for normal and wide angle lens.
(1) Inspect the lens hoods for damage.
(2) Mount the lens hoods on the lenses. (They should mount securely.)
m. Eveready case.
Inspect the interior and exterior of the case for damage. (The snap
fasteners should hold the cover in the closed position.)
n. Neck strap.
(1) Check to see that the neck strap is free of breaks and tears.
(2) Check to see that the fasteners lock securely on the camera body.
59. Your viewfinder gives you a circular image (round corners) and unclear
focus. This is due to which of the following faults? (select one answer)
The wrong lens hood.
Viewfinder screen improperly installed.