How long should you let the drier warm up before drying print?
19. You do not turn the ____________________ switch to the ON position
unless the MOTOR switch is in the __________________________ position.
(fill in the blanks)
341 Print Drying Procedures
Prints must be thoroughly washed before drying (TM 11401). Drain all
prints for several minutes, separate the glossy prints from the matte
Do not allow the foreign material to collect on the drier
at any time, particularly on the apron. Foreign material
will be carried to the drum and mar the highly polished
finish. Do not allow the print stripper cloth (figure
315) to fall between the drum and print tray.
a. Drying glossy prints.
(1) Place the squeegee lever (figure 313) in GLOSSY PRINTS position.
(2) Place the prints face (emulsion side) UP on the apron (figure 315)
leaving approximately 1/2inch distance between prints.
(3) During operation, adjust the speed and thermostat controls (c
b. Drying matte prints.
(1) Place the squeegee lever (figure 313) in the MATTE PRINTS position.
(2) Place the prints face (emulsion side) DOWN on the apron (figure
315) leaving approximately 1/2inch distance between prints.