is on and the on and the last wash tank is half full.
(4) Turn on DEVELOPER RECIRCULATION switch.
(If the developer
temperature is to be raised a considerable amount, the remaining steps may be
delayed until that temperature is reached.) Check DEVELOPER THERMOSTAT control
for proper temperature setting, adjust only if necessary.
(5) Turn REPLENISHER PUMP switch to "manual" and adjust flow rate of
replenisher to required setting.
(Flowmeters are set at eye level from the
bottom of the float.) Turn switch to "automatic."
(6) After the number 2 wash tank (last tank) is half filled, turn on the
(7) Adjust SPEED CONTROL to 5 fpm, and make sure that all moving parts
are moving freely.
(8) Turn DRYER FAN on and adjust DRYER THERMOSTAT to desired setting.
CAUTION: Always turn dryer fan on before setting dryer thermostat.
(9) When DEVELOPER HEATER GLOW LAMP goes out, check developer
temperature with a thermometer of known accuracy.
Make minor corrections to
DEVELOPER THERMOSTAT as necessary.
CAUTION: Use a dial thermometer for this purpose.
NEVER use a
mercury thermometer to check temperature in a processor.
thermometer should break, serious contamination will result and the
entire tank may have to be replaced.
c. Daily Shutdown.
(1) Ensure that speed is at 5 fpm.
(2) Turn DRYER THERMOSTAT off and remove top and side covers from dryer.
To speed dryer cooling, remove dryer entrance air tube.
(3) Turn REPLENISHER PUMP switch off.
(4) Turn DEVELOPER RECIRCULATION switch off.
(5) While dryer is cooling, remove all crossovers and rinse in water not
over 120F. Wipe down top rollers on racks.
(6) When dryer temperature has reached 100F or less, turn DRYER FAN
CAUTION: Turning dryer fan off while dryer temperature is over 100F
may damage dryer transport rollers by warpage.