(3) Make certain that the opening at the bottom of each drain bellow
mates with the opening at the top of each drain bottle.
Solution tray assembled with base assembly.
c. Assembly of processing rack assembly (figure 3-8).
(2) Check to see if the driven gear (figure 3-8) is assembled; if not,
install as described in (3) through (6) below.
(3) Insert the roller drive pin into the roller shaft.
(4) Make certain that the hole in the roller shaft is horizontal.
(5) Slide the driven gear onto the roller shaft, with the hub of the
roller drive pin.
(6) Push the Teflon retaining washer on the roller shaft until it seats
in the groove on the roller shaft.