(2) Fill the front section of the solution tray with water (figure
3-14) and adjust the leveling screws until the water is at the same height
along the entire length of the center partition.
(3) Front to rear adjustment can be checked by comparing the water
level against the height of the flat surfaces near the front drain bellows.
(4) Drain the water from the tray by depressing the drain bellows
(5) Remove the solution tray and empty the activator drain bottle.
(6) Replace the drain bottle and solution tray (para 3-6a and b) and
reassemble the print processor (para 3-6).
(7) If the print processor is supplied as part of the ES-82A, refer
to TM 11-6780-225-12, Appendix A.