(1) Insert a cassette correctly so that the grooves on the bottom of
the cassette are in line with the cassette guide of the cassette housing.
(2) Press the housing cover down by hand at the front edge. When a
cassette is inserted, it takes a few seconds for the tape to be seated.
During this time the stop indicator light will start flashing. At this time
the tape is automatically loaded around the head drum.
(3) A tape threading arm will pull some of the tape out of the
At this point the tape comes from the supply reel.
unthreading operation, the tape is rewound onto the supply reel.
(4) If any of the operational buttons are pressed during this period,
the information will be memorized and after tape loading process is
completed, the VR enters the corresponding operational mode automatically.
(5) If the cassette is loaded and the supply portion of the tape reel
is near the end, tape loading will not occur and the TAPE END indicator will
b. To unload or remove the cassette, the power should be on, otherwise
the tape will not be unloaded.
(1) If the EJECT button does not function when the power is off,
first switch on the power, then press the EJECT button, and the cassette
housing cover will lift gently.
(2) After securing the cassette, press the housing cover down by hand
at the front edge.
Located on the side of the VR and out of the way to
prevent damage to
the cable, is the camera input connector housing.
cable is inserted
into this housing and the opposite end of the cable is
inserted into the
camera connector housing.
The operator can now operate
the recorder from
Operational controls and indicator meters located on the front panel
are designed for ease of operation for the operator. Refer to Figure 1-10.