(1) Because the camera is attached to the recorder, the operator must
press the VR START/STOP button once to start the actual recording on the
(2) When the operator is finished recording, he will press the VR
START/STOP button to stop the recorder.
(3) If the operator wanted to see what was recorded, he must return
the recorder to the stop mode using the STOP button. Once the recorder is
in the stop mode, the operator would press the PLAY button on the recorder
or VR START/STOP button on the camera and look through the viewfinder.
(4) If everything is satisfactory with the video, the operator would
press the STOP button to stop the playback, and then the EJECT button, to
remove the tape.
(5) At this time, the power to the camera is turned off, setting the
CAMERA POWER switch to the OFF position and the recorder can be turned off
using the RECORDER POWER button, ensuring that the tape has been removed.
(6) The operator would then remove the battery and put it in the
charging unit to recharge it for future use.