(2) Headcounts will report 15 minutes prior to mealtime.
(1) KPs will be furnished by Co A.
Number to be determined by the
(2) Elements of the battalion located with the Brigade Headquarters,
Support Command, headquarters Division Artillery, and Fast areas will mess with
their supported units.
(3) All other elements of the battalion will draw individual combat
rations from the Battalion S-4.
(1) Battalion will provide heavy power at Div Main and Div Alt Signal
(2) Generator contact team will be located at Division Main, Division
Support Command, and the three forward area signal centers.
e. Motor maintenance.
(1) Each company will support its organic vehicles.
(2) All wreckers, each with one wrecker operator, will be OPCON to En
Maint. Wrecker requests will be directed to Bn Maint located at Div Main.
f. Electronic limited maintenance (ELM) will provide TTY, HF and UHF
contact teams to all battalion elements when needed. Equipment that cannot be
repaired on site will be evacuated to electronic maintenance located at Div
a. Uniform will be seasonal with CTA-50 equipment.
b. Accidents/incidents will be reported to S-3 OPNS when they occur.
Accident Reports, DA Form 285, will be submitted through S-4 for all accidents
resulting in damage to US Government or local civilian property or injury to
relations or any incident that could result in such