(9) XMT lamp (green) DS2:
PA warming up - OFF.
PA warmed up, in TUNE mode - OFF.
System tuning - ON.
System tuned (ready to RX-TX) - OFF.
During transmission (PTT pressed) - ON.
(10) Jack J1 is for connection of the power and control cable to
(11) Jack J2 is for connection of power and control cable to the
(12) Jack J3 is for connection of the primary power cable to the
(13) Jack J4 is for connection of the RF cable to the coupler.
(14) Jack J5 is for connection of the RF cable to the amplifier-
(15) Pressure relief valve releases the internal pressure in the
power amplifier if it exceeds 4 psia (ponds per square inch,
XMT INHIBITED DURING WARMUP - RADIO CANNOT BE KEYED.