(3) Make certain that the opening at the bottom of each drain bellow
mates with the opening at the top of each drain bottle.
FIGURE 37. Solution tray assembled with base assembly.
(1) Check to see that the processing rack assembly (figure 34) is clean
(2) Check to see if the driven gear (figure 38) is assembled; if not,
install as described in (3) through (6) below.
(3) Insert the roller drive pin into the roller shaft.
(4) Make certain that the hole in the roller shaft is horizontal.
(5) Slide the driven gear onto the roller shaft, with the hub of the
gear toward the processing rack assembly until the gear hub encloses the
roller drive pin.
(6) Push the Teflon retaining washer on the roller shaft until it seats
in the groove on the roller shaft.