10. When the preamplifier has completed the processing of the video signal, what
has it accomplished?
a. Amplification of the video signal
b. Established a good signal to noise ratio
c. Converted a low current input into a stable voltage output
d. Has added burst reference
11. The preamplifier always follows what major stage of the video camera?
a. Deflection stage
c. Image stage
b. Power stage
d. Pickup tube stage
a. Vertical deflection stage
b. Pickup tube stage
c. Preamplifier stage
d. Audio output stage
13. What is the typical beam reserve setting for a video camera?
a. 6 to 1
c. 3 to 1
b. 1 to 1
d. 2 to 1
14. What does the sensitivity circuit control?
15. What is the purpose of a clamp circuit?
a. Stops spurious highlights
c. Set reference for video and sync
d. Used as a timing pulse
16. A white clipper is used to correct what?
a. Spurious peaks