10. What is the impedance of a ceramic microphone?
11. Ceramic microphones are widely used in what type of climate?
a. Dry, hot climate
c. Humid, dry climate
b. Wet, cold climate
d. Hot and humid climate
12. What is accomplished by the perforated grid and screen on a dynamic micro
b. Omindirectional characteristics
c. Acoustical equalization and omnidirectional characteristics
14. Which type of microphone allows the talent to be most distant from the
b. Cardioid inline microphone
c. Ratio in to out
16. The line tube in a cardioid microphone performs what function?
a. Equal output voltages to the transducer
b. Unequal current output to the transducer
c. Eliminates hum
How do you broaden the polar pattern of an inline cardioid microphone?
c. Change air flow