b. Condenser lens replacement.
(1) Move the control lever (figure 2-14) forward and set it on the
control lever stop.
will fall out if the housing is inverted. Be careful not
to drop the condenser lenses.
(2) Remove the condenser lens set (11 through 14, figure 2-15) by
slightly to release it.
(3) Place a lens tissue on the upper condenser lens (11) and, with the
palm of one hand placed firmly over the lens tissue, tip the condenser lens
set so that the upper condenser lens falls into hand.
(4) Turn the condenser lens housing (14) right side up and remove the
lens separator (12) and the lower condenser lens (13).
(5) Clean and inspect the condenser lenses.
Replace defective lenses.
(6) Replace one condenser lens with the plano (flat) side out, and then
replace the lens separator (12) and the other condenser lens in the housing.
Be sure that the plano side of each lens is out. Handle the lenses by the
housing (4) so that the bayonet-type notches engage the knurled screws (10).
Tighten the screws.
(8) Lower the lamp house assembly by releasing the control lever from
the control lever stop.
2-35 Operator's Adjustments
Operator's adjustments on the printer are limited to adjusting the
tension of the springs that secure the projection lens set by the use of the
adjustment screws (figure 2-7). Tightening the screws increases the spring
tension; loosening the screws decreases the spring tension.
adjustments are to be performed by higher maintenance categories.