(18) Speed selector ring - sets shutter speed exposure timing.
(19) Lens aperture selector - sets diameter of lens opening (f/stop).
(20) Cocking lever - sets up shutter for tripping by tensioning activating
(21) Focus button - opens cocked shutter for focusing.
(22) Release lever - trips shutter actuating mechanism.
(23) Synchronism adjustment- adjusts internal shutter synchronization delay
for flashlamp and electronic flash use.
(24) Synchronization cocking lever- sets up shutter
operation. (This lever is not found on newer models.)
(1) Speed scale- indicates length of time (in seconds) shutter will remain
open during an exposure.
(2) Fiducial mark - indicates effective shutter speed setting.
(3) f/Stop scale - indicates relative diameter of lens opening (f/stop
opening) with respect to lens focal length.
(4) Synchronism adjustment lever indicates effective synchronism contact
closing before shutter reaches maximum opening.