(4) Loosen the screws on the cable clamp (6) and remove the power cable.
(5) Unsolder and remove the terminals (4) from the leads of the power cable (3).
(1) Prepare the leads of the new power cable so that they are the same as the leads of the power
cable that was removed.
(2) Solder the terminals (4) to the leads on one end and the connector plug to the leads on the
other end of the new power cable. Use the old power cable as a guide.
(3) Feed the end of the power cable (3) with the terminals (4) through the cable clamp (6).
Allow sufficient slack so that the terminals of the power cable can be connected to the appropriate terminals
of the terminal board (5) without strain on the power cable.
(4) Secure the power cable (3) to the box assembly by tightening the screws on the cable clamp
(5) Connect the terminals of the power cable to the terminal board (5) in accordance with the
tags installed on the old power cable when it was removed.
(6) Reconnect the power cable connector to the power source.
During what organizational PMCS should MWOs be checked?______________________________
During what organizational PMCS should you check the EL-5(1) noise suppressor? ______________
What type of oil should be used on the EL-5(2) drum bearing rollers? ________________________
While troubleshooting the EL-5(1) drier, you find the apron and drum change speed erratically when
the speed control is changed. What should you do? _______________________________________
While troubleshooting the drier, you find the drum and apron move, but the drum does not heat up
and DD1 does not light. What is the probable cause? _____________________________________