ANNEX G (SERVICE AND SUPPORT) TO OPORD 1-_____
FOR EXERCISE ZULU STRENGTH
1. (U) General.
This annex provides for service and support to the 52nd
Signal Battalion and attached personnel during EXERCISE ZULU STRENGTH.
(U) Material Services.
a. Supply: IAW
b. Fuel: All fuel distribution trucks will be operational control (OPCON)
to Bn Maintenance during the exercise.
a. Concept of operation.
(1) Bulk fuel supply is only available through the property book officer
(2) The Bn maintenance tanker will provide Class III, MOGAS, and diesel
refuel point at the Bn CP during normal duty hours.
b. Company missions.
(1) Company A's tanker will provide Class III, MOGAS and diesel support
to Div Main and Div Alt signal nodes.
(2) Company B's tanker will provide Class III, MOGAS and diesel support
to the three forward area signal nodes.
(3) Company C's tanker will provide Class III, MOGAS and diesel support
to Division Support Command and Radio Hill 510.
(Refer to Annex A, sample
(1) HHC will establish a field mess at the Division Main CP and Division
1000 - 1130
1545 - 1630
2145 - 2230
0500 - 0630