READ, RECORD, AND PLOT THE DENSITIES OF THE SENSISTRIP; DETERMINE THE
a. With the data recorded from section I, proceed to the densitometer and record the data on
the sensitometer data sheet and the sensitometric plot sheet in the appropriate places.
SAMPLES OF SENSITOMETER DATA SHEET AND THE SENSITOMETRIC
PLOT SHEET ARE LOCATED ON PAGES _____ AND _____. THESE
CAN BE REMOVED FROM THIS BOOKLET AND REPRODUCED
(1) Record the type of film used in the space beside MATERIAL.
(2) Record film emulsion number from the side of the 4 x 5 box beside the space marked
(3) Record the serial number of the sensitometer in the space beside SENSITOMETER number.
(4) Record the value of the neutral density filter in the space beside NEUTRAL DENSITY.
(5) Record the value of illuminance of the sensitometer lamp in the space beside
(6) Record the shutter speed of the sensitometer in the space beside EXPOSURE TIME.
(7) Record the appropriate dates beside DATE EXPOSED, DATE PROCESSED.
(8) Record the type of processing used in the space beside AGITATION.
(9) Record the type of developer used for processing beside the DEVELOPER.
(10) Record the temperature at which the developer was used beside the words DEVELOPER
(11) Record the time which was used for the development of your sensistrip beside the words
(12) Record the number of developer racks used in the space beside the words NUMBER OF