(4) Set the MAIN POWER switch to ON; the pilot light will glow and
the lamps in the light assemblies will glow dimly.
(5) Set the KELVIN TEMPERATURE SELECTOR switch to 1.
(6) Set the MANUAL-TIMER switch to MANUAL OPERATION; the lamps in the
light assembly will glow more brightly.
(7) Adjust the KELVIN TEMPERATURE SELECTOR switch to the position at
b. Light assemblies. The light assemblies can be positioned either in
front of the easel or in back of the easel.
Adjust the position of the
light assemblies as follows:
(1) Loosen the knob located on the outside of the top of each light
(2) Remove the stabilizing bar from the stabilizing bar brackets.
(3) Swing the light assemblies (mounted on the support arms) to the
front of the easel for copying opaque material, or to the back of the easel
for copying transparent material.
(4) Align the light assemblies so that even illumination is obtained
on the easel.
(5) Loosen the knobs located inside the top of each light assembly
and align the stabilizing bar brackets.
(6) Install the stabilizing bar in the stabilizing bar brackets and
tighten the knobs (both inside and outside the light assemblies).
21. When you prepare the converter for operation, the first thing you must
do is to ___________________________________________________________________