a. Removal (fig. 1-9).
(1) Remove the printer lamp.
(2) Remove the strain relief (1) and slide the spring (2) back on the cable (7).
(3) Unscrew the nylon screw (3) and slide the lamp socket cap (4) back on the cable (7).
(4) Loosen the two contact screws of the lampholder (5) and release the cable wires (7); remove
the lampholder (5) and the light cone (6).
(5) Remove the screw (8) that secures the green (ground) wire to the lamp house (11), releasing
the cable (7).
(6) Slip the lamp socket cap (4) and the spring (2) from the cable (7).
b. Disassembly (fig. 1-9).
(1) Loosen the ground pin screws in the plug (9).
(2) Disconnect the green (ground) wire from the front ground pin screw.
(3) Loosen the contact screws and disconnect the two cable wires.
(4) Withdraw the cable from the plug.
(5) Remove the switch screws from the bottom of the ON-OFF switch (10) and separate both
parts of the switch.
(6) Loosen the contact screws in the switch and disconnect the cable leads.
c. Reassembly (fig. 1-9).
(1) Connect the wires of the cable to the contact screws of the ON-OFF switch (10). See wiring
(2) Place the two parts of the switch together and fasten them with the two switch screws.
(3) Feed the cable through the plug (9). Route the green wire under the front ground pin screw
and tighten the screw.
(4) Secure the other two wires under the contact screws in the plug.